I ENROLLED SOMEONE, NOW WHAT?
If you don't know what these things are - ask! It's all about having an amazing, DUPLICATABLE Process!!
1. Enter the enrolment in the computer
2. Facebook friend them (as you told them you would do)
3. Add them to the 'Once Upon An Oil Drop Community' Facebook group and tag them in the appropriate saved posts. 1,3,4.
4. Add them to your chit chat private members fb group and welcome them so they feel welcome to our group and know they are in there. That's where they'll ask questions after your followup chat.
5. If you want to, post out a Goodie Bag with things that are not in their kit (if you meet them in person, hand them the goodie bag). See P
6. Put a reminder in your phone/diary to confirm the "Lifestyle Overview" appointment with them that was scheduled at the class/1:1 meeting. Text them confirmation that morning of the appointment to chat on zoom.
7. Carry out the 7- 10 day oil chat. Go over their needs and guide them on how to use what they bought. Create a weekly timetable to help them know when to use their oils.
8. Help them set up their LRP for the next month at the appointment, if they haven't already set it up already and if appropriate.
9. Check in with them 2 days before their LRP is scheduled to see if they have any questions and again in 60 days. Put those in your calendar.
10. Continue building a relationship of support, however that may look for you. Our customers deserve our attention and care. Most will take a while to feel confident in using their oils. The joy of this business comes in the relationships we build.