Post 4: SIMPLE SHARING TIPS AND BEING COMPLIANT
The dōTERRA business model is very simple. Whether you are just sharing with friends or building your business...you just help people get their own dōTERRA Wholesale Account. That's it. We don't sell rollers, bath salts, bottles of oils or anything else. We have no inventory to store, no storefront to pay for, no employees. It's the simplest business on the planet. You don't need to sell doTERRA. You just need to tell people about it and tell them how to get their own account.
1. Tell people you love your oils and why.
2. Help them get their own account with you.
3. Help them fall in love with the product & get on LRP & save.
4. Help them share dōTERRA, so they can earn some £ to pay for their habit or create an income.
5. Use Louise Wade's existing Facebook group 'Once Upon An Oil Drop Community' and tag them to appropriate tags to keep it simple and not recreate the wheel! You will find the FAQ system for customers in the Units section.
For your everyday, easy-to-share dōTERRA trifold brochure, use the trifold brochure. You can print this a few times to share with people but if you are wanting to use the trifold for more sharing and starting your business then please buy the copyright to use it and order from https://www.lisazimmer.net/shop-uk. It's a simple, one page brochure, approved by dōTERRA. It not only tells them the basics, but it also tells them how to enrol with you.
They are great for:
1. Handing out at casual settings in lieu of a business card.
2. Using to teach a shorter, simpler class.
3. Handing out at vendor events.
4. Handing out to anyone and everyone.
5. They make a great brochure display.
6. Save it to your phone as screenshots and send via text, pm or email!
It's as easy to share as 1-2-3
2. 60 Second Enrolment Script (see Post 8)
3. Add em and tag em in the FAQ facebook group. (Once Upon An Oil Drop Community Posts 1,3,4)
If you want to do more and host classes, see Post 6.
COMPLIANCE - To ensure that on social media you are sharing information that is in compliance with FDA regulations, it's best to pull free graphics from the dōTERRA Facebook Page. We cannot make claims of what our oils do beyond what dōTERRA has had approved with the FDA. This is a great tutorial from dōTERRA
https://www.doterra.com/US/en/flyers-quick-claims-guide and this page will also help
We are Wellness Advocates who represent doTERRA. We are not qualified aromatherapists or health professionals. It is so important to always refer people who we are supporting to look at the resource books and information on doTERRA's main website - www.doterra.com.
PLEASE NEVER USE THE WORDS: PREVENT, CURE, DIAGNOSE, HEAL in our interactions with people and especially on social media. We can use the words SUPPORT, EMPOWER, AID.