MAKE & TAKE CLASSES
We love teaching classes "make and take style". We invite people to come to our DIY Make & Take Classes and use a class handout with recipes from Lisazimmer.net/shop. There are more than 20 topics to choose from. What makes these make and takes so special? Why not just teach intro classes all the time if we are good at them? BECAUSE WE ARE BRINGING THE FUN AND FELLOWSHIP BACK TO dōTERRA!
1. This class format from Lisa Zimmer is simple and more duplicatable. People do not have to have any oils knowledge to teach them. You read from the trifold handout, the make & take sheet, make stuff and when they have a question about what an oil does, you show them how to use an oils book to look it up. YOU EMPOWER THEM! Anyone can teach these classes with zero experience because you just read from the tools.
2. Guests WANT to come, keep coming back, and bring new guests. People do not want to repeatedly come back to intro to oils classes with their friends once they have been to one.
3. Because your current members want to come back, it improves their oils education and increases their LRP orders. Each time they come back, they learn how to use the oils they already have AND oils they don't have.
4. These classes IMMEDIATELY generate cash flow. You charge £5 per make and take product, so you are basically sampling at their expense. This is a better way to get product in their hands because, in reality, it makes the sample more valuable to them. They need to have a little skin in the game - giving everything away for free devalues your amazing product. PLUS, if you teach it following the training videos at lisazimmer.net/videos, you will also help them get their own kit or account at the end of class.This process, as taught by Lisa Zimmer, is approved with the Compliance Dept.
5. After some members attend events repeatedly, they see how easy it is and will start ASKING if they can host or teach their own classes!! QUICK OVERVIEW Make and Take Super Simple Agenda Checklist. Read trifold (skip over oils - available lisazimmer.net/shop). Share a testimonial or two and touch on testimonials that directly impact what they checked off on the drawing slip as things they want help with. Insert these where you feel is appropriate based on audience interaction...NO more than 60 seconds per testimonial. Soft close at end of trifold (watch how to close make and take videos on lisazimmer.net/videos)
6. Handout make and take handout (available lisazimmer.net/shop most popular to start is top ten essentials. Go through those oils/recipes on the make and take handout, one roller at a time. Finish rollers - you can do either stations or sitting at tables. I prefer the sitting at tables so everyone is interacting and more likely to hear the stories being shared, but you do it how you see fit for your space and audience. Do giveaway - free roller from drawing slip or whatever you want to giveaway but remember to make it simple and duplicatable or your audience of future sharers won't want to replicate you.
7. Grab trifold again. Hard close with incentive to enroll (free roller with kit, goodie bags, or whatever). Checkout for rollers Goodie bags for new enrollments Schedule times for member overview at 10 days out Email recipes or hand them out to who enrolls and send home with an 'I have my oils now what?' plus recipes folder (or email it to them based on your printing/folder budget) - these docs are free in files tab. For those that don't enroll - no handouts for them except trifold and their £5 rollers. You have to start saving things and give them a reason to enroll. Stop giving everything away. Show the audience the amazing contents of their new enrollment goodie bag! Tell them they get access to all the handouts you've purchased with their enrollment. Give them reasons to enroll! Your awesome facebook groups and more...Stop giving them everything "hoping" they enroll. Withhold the good stuff "so they enroll". Mine start to finish run 45- hour depending on size of class and if we have ample helpers of 1 helper for every 3-5 people.